Courses taken through the High School Connection program are taught at our partner schools.

Please visit with your high school teacher, counselor or school dual enrollment coordinator to complete and submit the high school connections application form. Applications must be submitted each term to be enrolled for the college credits.

If you are unsure who to contact at your high school, please call our City College Dual Enrollment Director at 406-247-3015.