How, When, and Where to pay my bill

View your bill in your MyInfo secure area, logging in with your NetID and password*

  • Once logged in, click on Electronic Billing & Payments, select the Term to view your bill

Payment Options:

1) Check or Cash - Make the check payable to MSU Billings and write the student identification number on the check. The canceled check will serve as the receipt unless otherwise requested.

  • Drop check off in-person at MSUB or City College
  • Mail a check to MSUB
  • If paying in cash, please do not mail in

2) Credit / Debit Card - all card payments will be able to access online payment via MyInfo.

  • Log in to MyInfo using your NetID & password 
  • Click on Electronic Billing & Payments
  • Select Term, click Submit
  • Click on QuikPay, then Make a Payment
  • Follow the steps in QuikPay to choose payment amount, method, etc. 

- Fee statements are usually available online approximately two-four weeks before the semester starts

- The online bill will reflect charges for the current enrolled semester

- Tuition and fees must be paid no later than the first day of classes, a $40.00 late fee will apply after that date.

- Students may pay with the cashier at MSUB or City College

  • MSUB campus location: Basement of McMullen Hall
  • City College location: Tech Building Commons

- By mail: MSUB Attn. Cashier 1500 University Dr. Billings, MT 59101

- Online through MyInfo using QuikPay

 For further questions about bill payment, please contact the Business Office at or 406-657-2140

Hardship Scholarship Application 

Yellow money

The Dual Enrollment Hardship Scholarship is available for eligible students to apply for if they need assistance covering the cost of their dual enrollment classes after their first two free courses. If a student is determined eligible, they may enroll in additional dual enrollment courses free of tuition charge, students are still responsible for any course program fees and textbook costs. Students must reapply for the scholarship each academic year. If you have any questions on the scholarship application, please reach out to the Dual Enrollment Office