Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Click on the drop-down to view answers)

Answer: Please see the Transcripts Request page for instructions on how to order your transcripts. 

Answer: The first two classes that you take, either through High School Connections or University Connections will be tuition-free, after that classes are $57.37 per credit or $172.11 for a 3-credit class. Please see more information on our Dual Enrollment Cost Savings page.

Answer: There are a variety of options for paying your bill. For instructions, please see our Billing & Payment page.

Answer: High School counselors and the MSUB/City College Director of Dual Enrollment will meet with students at the start of each semester to review deadlines and provide instructions on how to register for your classes. To see a full list of our High School Connection class offerings at each school, please visit our High School Connections partners page.

Answer: Yes. These vary by course and high school partner. Math and Writing courses required a minimum High School GPA, ACT or Accuplacer test score. Contact the Dual Enrollment Office for more specific information or to schedule a placement exam.

Answer: Yes, for High School Connection classes students automatically will receive a grade on both transcripts. Your college grade and credits will be recorded on a permanent college transcript. 

For University Connection classes, students need to work with their high schools to determine if they can use any college classes towards their high school graduation requirements. 

Answer: Yes, in order to enroll as a full-time college student, you do have to submit an undergraduate application. Visit our Admissions page for more information.