Students who are a victim or survivor of sexual assault/violence are strongly encouraged to report the assault. To report an assault, you have many different resources available to you.

To file a complaint of sexual assault or any form of discrimination that may also be a crime, you may contact one of the offices below, depending on whom the complaint is against (faculty/staff, visitor or student) and you may also contact:

University Police
Located in the Southwest Corner of Parking Garage
406-657-2147 (non-emergency)
406-657-2222 (emergency)
911 (emergency)

Billings Police Department
406-657-8200 (non-emergency)
911 (emergency)

Paula Highlander
Director of Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator
McMullen Hall 310

Additional Information

Confidential Campus and Community Resources – Sexual Assault/Sexual Violence

Student Health Services
2nd Floor Petro Hall University Campus
2nd Floor Tech Building City College
(406) 657-2153

YWCA Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
Hotline  406-259-8100

YWCA Gateway House
Hotline 406-259-8100

MSUB’s Sexual Violence Prevention, Reporting and Advocacy


Printer-friendly version of this page