Annually, MSU Billings awards over $1.8 million in scholarships!
500+ awards ranging from $200 book scholarships to FULL TUITION
Incoming freshmen and new transfer students must apply for admission at the University or City College campus before completing the scholarship application. Once the Office of Admissions & Records receives your application, a letter with your MSUB student id number will be sent to you. Please include your MSUB student id on your scholarship application.
- MSU Billings Scholarships
- Yellowjacket Excellence Awards
- Native American Student Scholarships
- Veteran Waivers and Scholarships
- Civic & Community Engagement Awards and Scholarships
- Tuition Waivers
- External Scholarship Search Tool
FAFSA & Scholarships
- Apply for Financial Aid. Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year (Fall/Spring) at studentaid.gov prior to December 1. The MSU Billings school code is 002530.
- Information from the FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for need-based scholarships.
- The FAFSA is not a scholarship application. Students must also complete the MSU Billings Scholarship Application
If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships department at 406-657-2188 or 800-565-MSUB ext.2188.
Any person with disabilities concerned about accessibility and/or accommodation issues should contact Disability Support Services at 406-657-2283. Alternative formats are available upon request.