Please use these resources:
ScholarWorks Abstracts + Media File
Students have the option to have their abstract with a poster, video, PowerPoint or other media representation of the project uploaded to ScholarWorks, an online repository that provides a permanent record of your project that you can share with future employers, graduate schools, family members, etc. Some examples of ScholarWorks entries:
- Social Sciences Student at UM with attached poster
- Life Sciences Student at UM with attached poster
- Humanities Student at UM with attached PowerPoint
- Media Arts Student at UM with attached sound file
- Art thesis at MSU with attached pdf
- Poetry thesis at UM with attached pdf
We share these examples not to prescribe what your project and submission should look like, but to give you an idea of how your project will look once it has been submitted. Browsing through MSU and UM's student abstracts will also give provide you some examples of typical abstract submissions.
Remember, if you want your project to be entered into the ScholarWorks system, you must submit a media representation of your work: poster, video, PowerPoint, etc.
Submitting Large Files
If you are submitting a poster, video, PowerPoint, pdf, etc. with your application, you might be unable to upload it to your DocuSign application due to size limits. Alternatively, you might not be finished with your project by the abstract deadline. If either of these scenarios is the case for you, please email your presentation file to email@example.com by April 9, 2021.
- Files CANNOT be larger than 512 MB
- Poster guidelines and examples