2022 Presentation Guidelines
Students will participate in the live event on on the afternoon of Friday, April 22.
In-Person Presentations: In-person presentations will take place in the Student Union Building, with poster presentations set up in the Glacier room and oral presentations/performances in other selected rooms in the building.
- Set up for poster presentations will be from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM on April 22.
- Students will be present for the keynote speaker at 12:15 PM on April 22.
- Presentations will begin immediately following the keynote.
Virtual Presentations: Students may participate in the Symposium virtually via a live video conference. Presentations for the live event will consist of a WebEx presentation where presenters will use the “share screen” function.
- Students with virtual presentations are expected to do a test run in the weeks before the event (signup dates will be available after the application deadline).
- Students will log into the virtual event during the simulcast of the keynote speaker's presentation, which will start at 12:15 PM on April 22.
- Presentations will begin immediately following the keynote. Students will be assigned virtual rooms, to be announced after the application deadline.
MSUB will provide the printing for students presenting posters at the in-person event. Posters should be sent in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 17, 2022, to be printed in time for the Symposium.
- This downloadable PowerPoint template provides correct dimensions to use for your poster.
- Review an example of what needs to be on your poster.
- There are hundreds of poster examples on the internet if you are looking to get a better idea of what is appropriate for your field of study.
Each poster should include:
- Abstract (if appropriate)
- Body of Work
- Acknowledgements (if appropriate)
- MSUB logo