MSUB Web Transcripts & Grades
Instructions for Students
Web options will be available from 7 AM to Midnight daily, except on Thursdays when Web options close at 5 PM. Each 3rd Saturday of the month the system is down for preventative maintenance .
Web Registration will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of non-activity. You have 5 tries to login correctly. If unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the Admissions and Records Office to re-activate your PIN. Please change your PIN when you first login to protect your records.
1. University Home Page
- Click on Web Login/Registration on MSUB Home Page
- Enter your Net ID in the User ID box
- Enter your PIN
- Press Login button
- Select StudentSERVICES for Student Record selections
- Select Personal Information to view address and phone information and to change your PIN.
- To return to previous menu, click menu button at upper right corner of screen
- To Exit at any time, click exit button at upper right corner of screen
3. Student Services Menu
- Select Student Records
- Select Academic Transcript
- Select All Levels and Web Transcript
- Press Display Transcript
NOTE: Displays only courses taken at MSU Billings.> Transfer Cum Stats appear at the end of the transcript. Transfer courses and degrees awarded prior to Fall 1999 do not appear on the Web transcript. For full working copy of transcript, contact the Registrar's office.
Cumulative Line Definition:
What you see is the Cumulative line for the Level you entered in the Key Block.
- Total Institution - Cum Stats for MSU Billings course work only
- Total Transfer - Cum Stats for All transfer course work
- Overall - Combined total of Institution and Transfer cumulative line.
|Banner Term||Legacy Term||Definition|
|Credit Hours||Includes all courses attempted (A-F, I, N, P, T, W, X grades)|
|Passed Hours||Passed Credits||Credit hours passed, P grades only.|
|Earned Hours||Credits Earned;||Credits earned with grades (A-D, P)|
|GPA Hours||Credits Attempted||Credits used in GPA calculation (A-F grades)|
|Quality Points||Grade Points||Total Grade Points earned. Used as divisor in GPA calculation.|
To Print Transcript:
- Press PRINT on Icon Bar
- Press menu at upper right corner of screen
- Click on Menu (upper right corner) to Return to Student Records
- Select Final Grades
- Select Term
5. Personal Information Menu
Address and phone changes are to be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office. You may email your changes by clicking on the Help button in the upper right corner. Click on the Registrar@msubillings.edu link to begin the email process.
Change PIN: Enter Old PIN and your new PIN. Then enter your new PIN in the Verification field. Remember your PIN must be numeric and 6 digits. Press the Change PIN Number button when finished.
6. EXIT - Press EXIT button at the upper right corner.
To protect your privacy, please close your browser when finished.