Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
Through Montana State University Billings you can earn a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies (BSLS) completely online! What is the BSLS 2+2?
- An online degree completion program
- Offers students with credits from many sources the opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree
- Combine up to two years of previous college coursework with our online coursework
The Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies offers concentrations in:
- Management and Organizational Communication
- Management and Public Relations
- Management and Mass Communications
- Mass Communication and Public Relations
- Organizational Communication and Public Relations
- Organizational Communication and Accounting Technology
- Organizational Communication and Human Resource Management
- Health Administration and Organizational Communication
- Health Administration and Public Relations
- Other concentrations designed in consultation with an advisor
What are the requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies?
- Minimum or 120 credits earned with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better
- MSU Billings will accept transfer students with completed AA or AS degrees from other regionally accredited institutions as having fulfilled their MSU Billings general education requirements if the general education package is comparable in total credits and content.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credits through Montana State University Billings (this can one of the 30 credit thematic concentrations
- Complete a minimum of 36 upper division credits (this can include one of the 30 credit thematic concentrations
- Complete a concentration of 30 credits including at least 15 credits from one discipline in the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences. This concentration shall be prepared in collaboration with a faculty advisor and approved by the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
Contact Admission: 406-657-2888