Record & Go Studio
The Record & Go Studio is a simplified recording setup that is FREE for students, faculty, and staff of MSUB. The design of the studio allows you to create video projects without having to know much about lights and cameras. You only need to plug in a flash drive and push a single button.
An editing computer (PC) with Adobe editing software is located in the Studio.
Please make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Don't forget to stop at the Ask Here Desk to check out the key to the Record & Go Studio and check out the kit that contains a slide advancer and "How To" booklet. Please bring your own USB drive.
- Practice or record a presentation for class
- Record using green screen technology
- Studio components of larger video assignments
- Use for class project
- Deliver an introduction to an online course
- Record a lecture
- Present research papers
- Create demonstration modules
- Document mock interviews & small group discussions
- Create training modules for staff
- Develop instructional videos for student employees