UISFL Program Events Archive
Fall 2021 Semester
- September 9, 4:00-7:00pm, MSUB Campus: International Food Fair
- September-December: East Asia Themed Semester Programming - Check out the full schedule!
- September: USIFL Student Scholars start their studies abroad in East Asia
- September 30, 4-6pm, LI 148: UISFL Faculty Grant Information Session - Learn about the UISFL faculty grant proposal process, led by OIS Director Dr. Paul Foster, and hear from the 2020-2021 faculty grant recipients from MSUB and NWC.
Spring 2021 Semester
- January 1: RFP for faculty grants announced
- January 22, 1:00pm MST: Virtual Information Session for MSUB faculty on the UISFL Faculty Travel Grants, led by OIS Director Dr. Paul Foster.
- January 29, 1:00-3:00pm MST: "Global Studies Learning Outcomes" Virtual Workshop led by Dr. Dawn Whitehead, Vice President, Office of Global Citizenship for Campus, Community and Careers, AAC&U
- February 11, 1:00pm MST: Virtual Information Session for MSUB faculty on the UISFL Faculty Travel Grants, led by OIS Director Dr. Paul Foster.
- February 12, 1:30pm MST: Virtual Information Session for MSUB students on the study abroad and UISFL applications, led by Study Abroad Coordinator Abby Cook.
- March 2: Deadline for faculty grant proposals
- March 5: Deadline for student USIFL scholarship applications
- March 15: Student UISFL scholarships awarded
- April 2: Selection of Faculty Grants awarded and announced
- May 3: USIFL Student Scholars publicly announced
- May 24: Korean and Japanese language instruction for the UISFL 2021-22 student scholars commences