International students must apply through one of the following categories: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, or Exchange Student. More than 130 degree programs are available for freshman international students, transfer students, and students from MSUB's international partner universities. Degree-seeking students can earn an Associate's (both City College and MSUB), Bachelor's or Master's degree. Admitted students may start classes at the beginning of the Fall, Spring or Summer terms. Some Master's programs require specific start dates.

Costs to attend either City College or MSUB are very reasonable compared with other U.S. universities. Once admitted, degree-seeking international students qualify for a number of MSUB scholarships, as well as paid on-campus employment opportunities.


Undergraduate Student Admissions

student relaxing by tree
International students wishing to pursue either an associate or bachelor's degree  at MSUB or City College should click here.


Graduate Student Admissions

Student walking over MSUB canal bridge
International students wishing to pursue a master's degree at MSUB should click here.


Exchange Student Admissions

Students in Stingers Cafe
Exchange students who have been nominated by a partner university to study at MSUB as an exchange student for 1-2 semesters should click here.