Training and professional development oppertunties at MSU Billings!
"We Walk Wednesday" MSUB Mile Kickoff
Starts August 3rd 2022 and will continue every Thursday following
7:30 am - 9:00 am (every Thursday following August 3rd, 2022)
Jerks at Work: Tools to Manage Conflict in the Workplace
Presented by Chancellor Hicswa
June 30th 10:00am - 11:30 am, Glacier Room (SUB)
Sponsored by Staff Senate
“Everyone Communicates, few Connect”
By: John C. Maxwell
Facilitated by: Michael Swavely
Member of the John Maxwell Coaching, Speaking and Teaching Team
When: Wednesday starting on 6/1/22 Time: 10:30 – 11:30 AM
Location: Beartooth Room SUB (June 8th will be in Banquet A & B)
Duration: 10 Weeks
TO HONOR ALL PARTICIPANTS IT IS NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES TO 30-40.
American Sign Language Course
If you have always wanted to learn sign language but never had the opportunity, here's your chance!
- Instructor: Cathy Copeland, Disabiltiy Support Services
- Classes will be offered in the College of Education every Tuesday and Thursday in
- Class time will be determined once we know who is interested
- RSVP: Cathy Copeland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas for Professional Development Opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning - Learn in-demand skills with over 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals.
- TED Talks
- Professional Organization Trainings/ Conferences
- Professional Articles- Read an article and share with your team
- QPR Training-Question. Persuade. Refer.
- Skills Based Training
- Read a professional article and share at a staff meeting
- MSUB Classes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Information and Training
- MUS Wellness Program