Montana State University Billings offers pre-professional and certification programs and awards degrees at the associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree levels. MSU Billings also offers post-master's (non-degree) supervisor endorsement programs.
Academic Accreditation: Montana State University Billings is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. It is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education for preparing elementary and secondary teachers and school counselors through the Bachelor of Science and Master of Education degrees and the Master of Science in Special Education degree. MSU Billings is also accredited by:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Council on Rehabilitation Education
City College programs are approved by:
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- Montana Board of Nursing
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the EMS Professions
The MSUB Student Health Services Department is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Please note that all information about courses and degree offerings within this website are subject to change at any time. More information...