MSU Billings Faculty Web
Web options will be available from 7 AM to Midnight daily, except on Thursdays when Web options close at 5 PM. Each 3rd Saturday of the month the system is down for preventative maintenance.
Web Registration will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of non-activity. You have 5 tries to login correctly. If unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the Admissions and Records Office to re-activate your PIN. Please change your PIN when you first login to protect your records.
- Click on Academics, Click on FACULTY WEB LOGIN icon.
- Click the Login to Secured Area.
- Enter your Social Security Number in the User ID box
- Enter your PIN - 6 digit number (Your birth date or the your personal 6 digit number).
- Press Login button
- Verify login by re-entering your PIN in the box
- Press Login
2. Main Menu
- Select Faculty & ADVISORS for course information
- Select Personal Information Menu to view address and phone information and to change your PIN
- To return to previous menu, click menu button at the upper right corner of screen
- To Exit at any time, click exit button at the upper right corner of screen
3. Faculty & Advisor Menu
- Term Selection
- CRN Selection
- Faculty Detail Schedule
- Faculty Schedule by Day and Time
- Detail Class List
- Summary Class List
- Registration Overrides
- Registration Add/Drop
- Student Menu
- Advisor Menu
- Student Academic Transcripts
- To return to previous screen, click menu button at the upper right corner of screen
- To view class enrollment and status, use the Look-Up Classes at the Login screen.
- To permit a student in a class, select Registration Overrides. Select Enter Student ID Directly, (enter student's SSN or Generated ID). Enter the type of Permit and CRN; click Submit Changes.
4. Personal Information Menu
Address and phone changes are to be submitted to the Human Resources Office (McM 310, 657-2278). You may email your changes by clicking on the Help button in the upper right corner. Click on the Employment@msubillings.edu link to begin the email process.
Change PIN: On first login you are prompted to change your PIN.
Enter Old PIN and your new PIN. Then enter your new PIN in the Verification field. Remember your PIN must be numeric and 6 digits. Press the Change PIN Number button when finished.
- Press EXIT button at the upper right corner.
To protect your privacy, please close your browser when finished.