MSUB and City College

Who is eligible?

  • High School students, graduates and home schooled students with disabilities who are considering college.
  • Student need not have an IEP or 504 plan but must have a documentable disability.
  • Qualifying scores on Accuplacer or other placement/entrance exams.


  • Students are invited to campus to meet with faculty, advisors, and Financial Aid
  • Students may pre-qualify with Disability Support Services (DSS) so services will be in place the first day of class
  • Students will meet with tutors at Academic support Services and TRIO
  • DSS staff will meet with students and parents
  • If requested, DSS staff may discuss students’ transition to college with the IEP or 504 team.


Greg Gerard
Disability Support Services Coordinator


Printer friendly version (PDF) of College Transition Program