College Transition Program
MSUB and City College
Who is eligible?
- High School students, graduates and home schooled students with disabilities who are considering college.
- Student need not have an IEP or 504 plan but must have a documentable disability.
- Qualifying scores on Accuplacer or other placement/entrance exams.
- Students are invited to campus to meet with faculty, advisors, and Financial Aid
- Students may pre-qualify with Disability Support Services (DSS) so services will be in place the first day of class
- Students will meet with tutors at Academic support Services and TRIO
- DSS staff will meet with students and parents
- If requested, DSS staff may discuss students’ transition to college with the IEP or 504 team.
Disability Support Services Coordinator