Looking to improve your classes? Maybe earn a little something along the way? That's why we're here, and that's why we've collected some of the best opportunities around, all in one place. So take a look, and take your teaching to the next level!
What better way to develop yourself and your program than with some grant money? The Grants and Sponsored Programs (GSP) Office works in partnership with the University and community to identify and pursue funding to address the identified needs and initiatives of the University. Their office also functions as the Office of Research Compliance, which manages IRB and IBC requests. You'll need your NetID and password to log into the linked Intranet page, and it's well worth it!
HyFlex Course Development and Delivery Stipend Program
The CTL is offering a $2,000 stipend to faculty members for the development and delivery of a HyFlex course (-700 registration code).
Details and Requirements:
- In order to be eligible to develop and teach a HyFlex course, faculty must have first successfully completed MSUB’s HyFlex training workshop. If you would like to participate in this incentive program, but have not yet completed the training, you can take the fall 2023 course, which will begin at the end of November and finish before spring semester starts in January. Registration opens in October.
- HyFlex classes for which a faculty member has already been compensated are NOT eligible for this program.
- Faculty may only request a stipend for ONE class in this incentive program.
- Please be aware that accepting additional compensation for course development means that MSUB owns the rights to the content.
- To request a HyFlex Development and Delivery stipend, email the CTL email@example.com
Have a Workshop Idea?
Have workshop ideas that you would like to present to your fellow faculty? Feel free to submit any idea, even if it's not well developed. The CTL staff plans to group related topics and organize faculty panels as well as individual workshops. Faculty who help lead/develop workshops, panels, and dicussions will receive a $250 stipend.
Please email the CTL with your ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org