On Campus Resources 

Veterans Resources Guide

Printer-Friendly Version of MSUB Services for Veterans (PDF)


Montana Veterans Affairs Division 

COE Building, Rm 114

Disability Support Services

If you have a documented physical or learning disability and need accommodations in the classroom or on campus please contact our Disability Support Services Office.

 Trudy Carey at (406) 657-2283 or tcarey@msubillings.edu.




The MSU Billings Army ROTC Yellowjacket Company challenges you to enroll in the most exciting course on campus. We attract and train top quality student-athlete-leaders from high schools and on-campus.

(406) 247-5733
McMullen 4th Floor

For more information, visit the MSUB Army ROTC website.




McMullen Hall, First Floor West - University Campus
Tech Building, Jacket Student Central - City College Campus

We encourage all new, transfer, and returning students to visit us and meet with an academic advisor. Our goal is to assist you in designing an academic plan which enables you to complete your program requirements as efficiently as possible.

*Students must apply for admission and have been accepted before scheduling an appointment and meeting with an advisor.

MSUB (406) 657-2240

City College (406) 247-3019


Financial Aid

Veteran Tuition Waiver Application

You can also apply for Federal Financial Aid online. The school code for MSU Billings is 002530. You can also apply for MSUB scholarships online.

(406) 657-2188
Financial Aid Website
McMullen First Floor East


Registrar's Office

The University accepts many forms of Professional Military Education (non-academic experience and training) that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) as academic credit. To transfer credits review the Military Transcript Evaluation Policy and complete a Transcript Request.

Contact Registrar's Office: (406) 657-2158