MSUB Staff Senate
- Assist in the development of staff training programs and policies
- Facilitate communication and cooperation between the administration and the staff of Montana State University Billings
- Promote improvement of higher education in the State of Montana
- Promote and provide for improved working conditions and professional welfare of the staff
- Carry out other goals and activities as the Senate shall determine from time to time to be consistent with the overall purpose of the Staff Senate
Click here for a list of your MSU Billings Staff Senate Representatives and their areas of responsibility. We value your input and represent staff across campus and the Montana University System as the Staff Senate Chair and Vice Chair regularly attend Board of Regents meetings and cooperate with Senators from other campuses throughout Montana. The Chair of Staff Senate also gives direct feedback to the Montana University System Labor Management Committee.
If you have input, questions, or want more information about Staff Senate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and encourage staff to attend our regularly scheduled meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month in the Chancellor's Conference Room, McMullen Hall 209.