5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
- Over the past 3 years, 89% of our graduates have successfully passed the BOC examination on their first attempt
- Opportunity to earn a certificate in mental health/counseling or outdoor adventure medicine while completing degree
- One of the first CAATE accredited professional level master’s programs
- Small class sizes allow for student and faculty interaction
- Numerous opportunities for clinical experiences in Billings and throughout the country, such as MSU Bozeman, UM Missoula, U of AZ, U of TN, and with the Seattle Sounders.
Get the Details
Program Director ATP, Assistant Professor
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.