Adult Learner Enrollment Checklist for Spring & Summer Entrance
- Visit MSU Billings!
To schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission
Complete the paper application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit all of your credentials:
- $30 application fee
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript, GED test scores, HiSET or MSU Readiness Test scores (only if you have attempted less than 12 college-level credits).
- An official transcript from each college you previously attended.
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships
MSU Billings Scholarship Application
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Apply for Financial Aid.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Montana State University Billings FAFSA school code: 002530.
Accept your Financial Aid Award
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
- Choose what you want to accept or decline
Sign up for Housing.
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Register for Classes
- Freshmen Students: Contact Advising & Career Services 406-657-2240 to schedule a placement test and advising/registration appointment.
- Transfer Students: Advising & Career Services will contact you once your application and all college transcripts have been received and reviewed.
Get your U-Card
Stop by the U-Card Office, first floor of McMullen Hall, to have your picture taken and U-Card printed. To add money to your U-Card, complete the U-Card application at www.msubillings.edu/ucard
Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition by the 3rd day of the semester
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org