Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Distinguished Alumnus/a: Honors an alumnus/a who has distinguished himself or herself through personal, professional and civic contributions, while bringing a sense of honor, pride, and recognition to the University community.
- Alumni Merit Medallion: Honors an alumnus who is dedicated to the advancement of education, exemplified by his or her commitment of professional expertise, and/or volunteer service to Montana State University Billings.
- Recognition for Exceptional Achievement: Honors three alumni who have distinguished themselves in fields ranging from business, professional, education, volunteer service to a community, public or civil service, or arts and sciences having impacted those fields while bringing a sense of pride and recognition to the University community.
- Ronald P. Sexton Award for Professional Commitment: The Ronald P. Sexton Award for Professional Commitment was created to honor alumni who dedicate their professional lives as employees of Montana State University Billings. This award will be given from time to time to an alumna or alumnus who has dedicated 10 or more total years of her or his career to MSU Billings and has significantly contributed to the advancement of the University. Recipients of this award will have emulated Chancellor Sexton’s passionate commitment to access, excellence, and student success.
- Friend of MSU Billings: Honors a non-alumnus/a who has clearly demonstrated commitment to MSU Billings through distinguished service and/or leadership, while influencing the growth and improvement of MSUB and inspiring others to support the University.