MSU Billings representative to visit Eastern Montana high schools
October 8, 2009
Julie Hrubes, New Student Services, 657-2886
Dan Carter, University Relations, 657-2269
MSU BILLINGS NEWS SERVICES — A representative from Montana State University Billings will be visiting several Eastern Montana high schools in the coming weeks.
Julie Hrubes, a Student Recruitment Specialist from MSU Billings, will be visiting the schools from Oct. 26-30. Students interested in learning more about degree opportunities with MSU Billings may meet with Hrubes at their local high school. The visits will be as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 26: Hysham High School, 9:30 a.m.; Forsyth High School, 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: Dawson County High School in Glendive, 10 a.m.; Dawson Community College, 10 a.m.; Wibaux High School, 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: Custer County High School in Miles City, 9 a.m.; Miles Community College, 10 a.m. to noon; Terry High School, 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct.29: Baker High School, 11 a.m.
- Friday, Oct.30: Powder River County High School, 9:05 a.m.; St. Labre High School, 11 a.m.; Colstrip High School, 1:05 p.m.
Specific information about the more than 100 degree options will be available. Students can also find out how to get started through courses delivered online via the University Connections program, which offers certain college courses for only $100 per credit.
MSU Billings is a comprehensive university based in Montana’s largest city. Students can earn two-year and four-year degrees through the colleges of Allied Health Professions, Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Technology.
For more information you may contact the high school counselor or contact Julie Hrubes in New Student Services at email@example.com or 657-2886.