Apply for Scholarships
Annually, MSU Billings awards over $1.5 million in scholarships!
Incoming freshmen and new transfer students must apply for admission at the University or City College campus before completing the scholarship application. Once the Office of Admissions & Records receives your application, a letter with your MSUB student id number will be sent to you. Please include your MSUB student id on your scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Links
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application
- Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship for Freshmen
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Scholarship
- ASMSUB Child Care Scholarship
- Noyce Scholarship
- Promise Program
- MSUB Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships (PDF)
- MUS Scholarship Search Tool
- U.S. Dept of Labor Search Tool
- How to Find Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Tips
- Avoid Scams (PDF)
- Be Money Smart Facebook Page
FAFSA & Scholarships
- Apply for Financial Aid. Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year (Fall/Spring) at www.fafsa.gov prior to December 1. The MSU Billings school code is 002530.
- Information from the FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for need-based scholarships.
- The FAFSA is not a scholarship application. Students must also complete the MSU Billings Scholarship Application
500+ awards ranging from $200 book scholarships to FULL TUITION
If you have questions, please contact Financial Aid & Scholarships at 406-657-2188 or 800-565-MSUB ext.2188.
Any person with disabilities concerned about accessibility and/or accommodation issues should contact Disability Support Services at 406-657-2283. Alternative formats are available upon request.