Yellowjacket Supporter Webinar Series
MSUB Parent & Family Programs strives to provide you with important and relevant content that can help you support your Yellowjacket. We know, however, that coming to campus can be tough with work, life or distance. To allow you the chance to connect with campus and learn more about services we have created a webinar series that allows you to get to know MSUB staff, faculty and pertinent information. Join us for our next webinar:
Thursday, October 27 @ 3:00pm (MDT)
Money for College: Financial Aid, Scholarships & Financial Education at MSUB
- What you should know about Financial Aid & Scholarships
- MSUB Scholarship Application - timeline & tips
- Early FAFSA new and important changes to the Financial Aid timeline
- How to encourage your student to “Be Money Smart
Thursday, November 17 @ 3:00pm (MDT)
Academic Support, Engagement & Registering for Spring 2017
- Supporting your student when they fail a test
- A holistic approach to student advising and career services
- Engaging your students beyond asking if they did homework
- Spring 2017 registration is right around the corner
Thursday, December 1st @ 3:00pm (MDT)
Student Involvement Beyond The Classroom
- Why involvement outside of the class is important?
- Ways your student can get involved
- Highlighting clubs and orgs and LEAD @ MSUB
- How Yellowjacket supporters can get involved
- Open and free events, athletic events, etc.
Click HEREto Sign Up For The Upcoming Webinars!