MSUB I THINK Camps
I THINK programs offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to be immersed in an environment that encourages advanced thinking, creative problem-solving, and independent thinking while in a social setting. These programs are specifically designed for those students who are above average in the classroom. For this reason, students will be required to demonstrate their academic abilities by submitting a copy of their report card evidencing a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent) as well as an recommendation form completed by a teacher.
To begin the registration process for an I THINK Camp for your child, please submit the following:
- MSUB I THINK Teacher Recommendation portion of the Application Form and ask your child’s teacher to return the completed form directly to you.
- Obtain a copy of your child’s latest report card.
- Fill out the MSUB I THINK Parent/Guardian portion of the Application Form. Be sure to list all programs your child is interested in.
- Submit the two items together via email or mail to MSUB Extended Campus. Incomplete information cannot be reviewed –– the form and the report card must be turned in together.
- Once approved, you will be sent the online link to register your child for an I THINK camp.
Registration cannot occur until these items have first been approved. A space is not reserved for your child. Registration is first-come, first-served.
Please complete a separate set ofinformation for each child you wish to register in MSUB's I THINK program. Some camp enrollments are very limited. Please submit your child's information for I THINK programs as soon as possible.
Email to: email@example.com
MSUBEC I THINK Camp Program
1500 University Drive, COE 114
Billings, MT 59101
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, thank you for your interest in the MSUB I THINK Program!