Microsoft Office 365
MSU Billings provides an Office 365 license for every staff, faculty, and student. This license includes Microsoft's suite of web-based tools such as email, calendaring, Office online apps, and Office ProPlus, the Office suite of desktop software available for download on personal devices. Below is key information that you will need to use Office 365.
- Large Email Storage Capacity (50 GBs) with official @msubillings.edu address.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) from any platform: http://outlook.office365.com
- Note: Log in using your university email address (email@example.com) and the password you use when logging into campus computers or D2L.
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is a license that provides all MSUB students, faculty, and staff a home-use license of the latest version of Microsoft Office for up to 5 Macs, 5 PCs, and 5 mobile devices. Office 365 ProPlus will stay activated as long as you are a current employee of MSUB with an active email account or up to 1 year after a student leaves campus.. Click here for more information.
- Office Online Apps including Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and OneNote Online.
- To utilize the Office Online Apps and the other available Office 365 applications, visit http://portal.office365.com
If you have any additional questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 247-5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Configuration Information
Follow the guides below to configure your MSUB email on your mobile device.