Exchange Programs at MSU Billings

EWHA Womans University, South Korea

EWHA University offers programs for both male and female students. Their programs are established for students interested in a wide-range of topics on Asia and Korea. This university offers several campuses, including Colleges of Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Education, Business Administration, and many others.  In total, it has 11 colleges with 67 departments, and several research institutes.  It also offers Korean language courses for interested students.


EWHA Womans University is located in Seoul, South Korea, which is the county’s capital and is a very large city. It has recently completed a campus renovation that makes it the largest underground campus in Korea. This allows the university to provide their students with various services that are both educational and cultural all in one area.



Academic Year


Fall Semester: September- Mid December

Spring Semester: March- Mid June


Courses Offered


EWHA University offers 100- 200 classes in English in their colleges of  Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Education, Business Administration, and many other colleges. Almost all of the courses offered on campus are open to be taken by international and exchange students. All students are required to take a minimum of 9 credits and can take up 18 credits in one semester.


»» Get more information about courses offered.




Language Courses Offered


EWHA University also offers Korean Language classes to all students. The classes are for all levels of learning and focus for their students  to learn the language in the use of listening, writing, and reading with the focus of communication.


»» Get more information about their Korean language program.




EWHA University offers a few different accommodation options for their students. One of the options is to stay in the on campus accommodations known as the E-House, Hanwoori House, and the I-House. The prices can vary depending on which accommodation is chosen. There is also the option to live in a furnished one-room or boarding house off campus. The boarding houses can be either single or double rooms and offer bathrooms for common use, meals served twice a day, and a refrigerator and water dispenser available at most locations. Off campus housing costs $329- $564 per month.


»» Get more information about accommodations offered.



EWHA Summer College


Seoul, South Korea




All students are required to have a visa if they are planning on studying in the country for longer than 3 months. There are options for single and multiple entry visas.


»» Get more information about visa requirements.


Health Insurance


All students are required have international health insurance during their experience abroad. It is strongly recommended to purchase supplemental insurance to make sure that all medical procedures are covered during the visit.


»» Get more information about health insurance requirements.



student accommodations