Online Courses: all courses offered in the Applied Behavior analysis sequence will be offered online. It's a convenient way to learn with your computer!
Careers: What can you do with a degree in ABA?
- Behavior Analyst
- Training Coordinator
- Special Education Teacher
- Behavior Consultant
- In-home Program Coordinator
- Program Supervisor & Early Childhood Intervention Specialist for Children with Autism
- Foster Parent Consultant
- Forensic Behavior Analyst
Many of our recent graduates responded to a Graduate Data survey taken 9 months after graduation. Of the 18 graduates who did respond to the survey, 16 or 89% are employed in their field. They reported an average salary of $48,530.
Is the study of Applied Behavior Analysis right for me?
Quality of Life:
If you're interested in helping people achieve a well-balanced lifestyle to the maximum extent possible, then ABA is for you.
Science and Art:
If you want to learn how to use techniques grounded in behavioral principles such as positive reinforcement and precision teaching, ABA is for you.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate GPA (if applicable) of at least 3.0
- Completed Graduate Record Examination
- Complete Graduate Student Application
- Submit Official Transcripts from all Institutions Attended
- Payment of Nonrefundable $40 Application Fee
- Submit Admission Test Scores - GRE
Behavior Analyst Certification
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board website
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. letter
- Course Content Verification Form - BCaBA
- Course Content Verification Form - BCBA
- Related News Release
Get the Details
Please contact the office of Graduate Studies for information about this program, admission requirements, application forms, graduate assistantships and other scholarship information.
Contact us as well for information about any of our graduate degree programs.
Our office is located in McMullen Hall, Room 200. The office is open from 8:00 to 5:00 (Mountain time) Monday through Friday. Office: 406-657-2238 Fax: 406-657-2302.