Student Troubleshooting Guide
DO's & DON'Ts for taking the course:
- DO have the minimum system requirements installed: Flash 8.0 or higher and Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. AlcoholEdu is not compatible with the AOL browser. DO NOT use the "Back" button on your browser.
- DO click the "Next" button at the end of each section to save your progress. DO NOT have other browser windows open.
- DO DISABLE all pop-up blockers and uninstall any toolbars. These can cause problems with the media files and cause them to loop over and over. DO NOT play music or run other video clips on your computer (CDs, MP3s, Facebook, other Web sites, etc.)
If you experience difficulty:
- Go to MyAlcoholEdu and choose "Audio Only" on the Course Settings page.
- Try another browser. We support Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- If using wireless, connect directly to the Internet for a faster connection.
- Reboot your computer.
- Try another computer.
- Try a different internet connection (i.e. school lab or library, your home or home of friend/relative). If using dial-up, find a faster connection (i.e. DSL or Broadband).
- Try a different time of day (during non-peak hours, i.e. morning).
DO's & DON'Ts for the Exam:
- DO take the Exam in one sitting - if you log out during the Exam, the course will assume you are complete and assign a grade. DO NOT have other applications or browsers open with course review information. This may cause errors with your Exam score.
- DO contact the Student Online Technical Support Center if you experience a problem with the Exam. DO NOT use the browser's "Back" button when taking the Exam.
Questions? Please contact the Student Health Services office at 406.657.2153 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
»» Program Home