Mathematics Department offers a wide variety of courses in order to meet the needs of students from all backgrounds and interests. The 100 and 200 level courses are offered every semester and the higher level courses are offered every year. We offer some courses in Summer sessions as well. To view the current course schedules and offering, visit the University Class Schedule webpage.
Listed below in the table are all the courses we offer. Click on course name to view details about the course. The table lists the upcoming courses offered by the math department at MSUB. This list contains only the frequently offered courses (More details can be found in the Undergraduate Course Descriptions.) The department may change or alter scheduling of courses due to unexpected circumstances without prior notice. You may use this list to plan your academic program. When you make your plan, you need to be aware of our course rotation, as well as prerequisites and co-requisites. If you have any questions, contact your advisor or the department.
Fall 2017 - Summer 2018
Fall 2018 - Summer 2019
Fall 2019 - Summer 2020
Listed below are additional mathematics, statistic and computer science courses that are not offered regularly. But if you are interested in taking any of them you can talk with math professors and possibly study as an independent study.
- M 306 Discrete Structures II
- M 330 History of Mathematics
- CSCI 132 Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
- CSCI 232 Data Structures and Algorithms
- CSCI 246 Discrete Structures
- CSCI 260 Object Oriented Programming I
- CSCI 320 Numerical Methods
- CSCI 346 Advanced Discrete Structures
- CSCI 360 Object Oriented Programming II
- M 570 Independent Study
- M 580 Special Topics
- M 589 Professional Development
- STAT 541 Applied Statistics
- STAT 589 Professional Development
- STAT 592 Independent Study