Alumni Association Committees
- General oversight of all operations affecting policy, property and functions of the
- Monitors and evaluates progress of the Alumni committee structure.
- Makes recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding policy and budget.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the annual Outstanding Alumni
Awards programs that recognizes distinguished alumnus of our University.
- Works with the Nominations Committee to research possible candidates for the awards.
- Recruits alumni to serve on the selection committees--from nominations committee to
the final selection.
- Responsible from the recognition event at which award winners are recognized and presented
with their award.
Golf Tournament Committee
- Review the past tournaments and make necessary changes for improvement.
- Committee is responsible for securing sponsorships, flag prizes, grand prizes and
- Committee is also responsible for promotion of the tournament and recruiting teams.
- The tournament is set for June 13, 2008.
- Monitor the progress of the Alumni Outreach events.
- Assist staff in designing events in areas including graduation fair, commencement,
career services, alumni receptions and community events.
- Continue to research programs that would help the Alumni Association connect with
present students as well as graduates.
Scholarship Selection Committee
- Review applications that qualify for the Alumni Association scholarship.
- Make the selection of one student annually to receive the scholarship.
- Committee members are responsible for generating adequate funding for the annual awards.